Private Day Tour to Sun Village Orphanage and Mutianyu Great Wall with Lunch
This private 9-hour day tour combines the visits to Beijing Sun Village Orphanage (a non-profit and non-govermental organization, home for the children of incarcerated parents) and the Mutianyu Great Wall. Other than regular sightseeing, It's absolutely a great opportunity to share your love and care to the children of Chinese convicts and fights for their survival and development. Tasty local lunch, all entrance fees, private guide and transfer service are all inclusive.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local Chinese restaurant
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable car/toboggan tickets for the Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Be ready for pickup in your Beijing hotel lobby at 8 a.m. Meet your friendly tour guide and climb into a comfortable, private vehicle for the journey to the Mutianyu Great Wall. It takes about 1.5 hours from downtown Beijing.
Upon arrival to the Wall, spend 2-3 hours hiking on the Wall or you can choose to take a cable car or chair lift up (at your own cost). A fun toboggan ride back down is also an option for you or simply return the way you came.
After exploring Mutianyu Great Wall, you will have an authentic lunch at a Chinese local restaurant nearby.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Beijing, Beijing
In the afternoon, visit Sun Village Orphanage (1 hour driving distance from the Wall), home for the children of incarcerated parents. Ms. Shuqin Zhang, a first-class police commissioner,established the Sun Village,a non-profit and non-governmental organization– “a special family” - to raise underage children whose parents are imprisoned. Ms Zhang is known among the children as “Granny Zhang”.
As a non-government charity, it has spread love and care among those children, help them to acquire knowledge and technologies, raise the kids into independent, responsible adults. Aside from the sightseeing and shopping, those who want to give some love to parent-less children in Beijing really should pay a visit to the Sun Village.
End your tour with drop-off back at your Beijing hotel around 5:00pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Nationality, passport name and number required at time of booking for all participants; Sun Village requires real name registration
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.