Private Day Tour to Stunning Arundel Castle
With over 900 years of history, Arundel Castle has it all:
A ruined Norman castle keep; a complete castle built with defences and to be lived in, so impressive it will take your breath away; it has some of Britain’s most precious art and artefacts.
Walk in the footsteps of kings, queens, earls and knights. Create memories and photos which will be unique as it’s off the beaten track. - The real England!
Avoid London's heavy traffic whilst saving time and costs. I will collect you by car at Bromley South station, which is less than 20 minutes’ direct train ride from London Victoria, covered by zone 5 Oystercards or Travelcards.
We will drive through the beautiful countryside. (Approx. 2 hours).
Walk through its delightful grounds, including visiting the Fitzalan Chapel, founded in 1380.
Join me, an experienced tour guide who has taken many visitors to some of South East England’s best castles.
N.B. Closed in winter. Please enquire for information. Jousting on limited days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel - Return journey to the castle from Bromley South Station
- Entrance tickets
- All Fees and Taxes
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Entry/Admission - Arundel Castle and Gardens
What's excluded :
- Audio guides
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and beverages
- This venue is closed during winter months. Please enquire.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arundel Castle and Gardens, Mill Road, Arundel BN18 9PA England
Tour inside Arundel Castle, its beautiful grounds and a walk around the delightful town of Arundel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Bromley South, High St, Bromley BR1 1LX, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- John England Tours is certified as ‘Good To Go’ - An industry standard by VisitEngland and the UK government assuring visitors that businesses have clear processes in place and are following industry and Government COVID-19 guidance on cleanliness and social distancing. See logo on the main profile.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.