Private Day Tour to Shenyang Imperial Palace, Zhaoling Mausoleum and Fuling Tomb
Shenyang has many cultural heritages and is therefore given the title “the birthplace of one dynasty and the imperial capital during the reign of two emperors”. It has three world cultural heritages: Shenyang Imperial Palace (Gu Gong), Shenyang Zhaoling Mausoleum and Fuling Tomb of the Qing Dynasty,Xinle Archaeological Site,Xibe Family Temple,Four Pagodas and Seven Temples of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Former Residence of Zhang Zuolin and Zhang Xueliang,and more than 1,500 historical and cultural heritages.Shenyang is one of the first famous historical and cultural cities in China.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle(only if Tour with Private Car Tour or All Inclusive Package Tour Option is selected)
- Lunch(only if All Inclusive Packege tour option is selected)
- Entry ticket for all inclusive package tour
- Entry/Admission - Shenyang Imperial Palace (Gu Gong)
- Entry/Admission - Shenyang Zhaoling Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Beiling Park
- Entry/Admission - Fuling Tomb
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodations
- Personal expense
- All Entrance fees(if Tour with Private Vechile or Tour Only is selected)
- Lunch(if Tour with Private Vechile or Tour Only is selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions(if Tour Only is selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shenyang Imperial Palace (Gu Gong), No.171 Shenyang Road, Shenhe District, Shenyang 110011 China
Morning at 9:40 o'clock, your guide will meet you at your Shenyang hotel lobby
Starting from Shenyang Imperial Palace (Gu Gong),which is of great historic and artistic significance and second only to Forbidden City in Beijing in the extent of its preservation Fuling Tomb and Shenyang Zhaoling Mausoleum are two other famous imerial structures of Qing Dynasty you will spend 2-3 hours there
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shenyang Zhaoling Mausoleum, Taishan Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang 110032 China
ThenShenyang Zhaoling Mausoleum ,It is the mausoleum of Huang Taiji (Emperor Taizong) of the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) and his queen Bo'erjijite. Huang Taiji was the eighth son of Nurhachi, a great leader who established the Later Jin State and laid the foundation of the Qing Dynasty. He was an outstanding politician and strategist of Manchu, like his father. As the tomb lies to the north of Shenyang City, it is usually called Beiling (North Tomb). Its total area is 4,500,000 square meters (1,112 acres). you will spend 1-1.5 hours there
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beiling Park, No.12 Taishan Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang 110032 China
same with zhaoling tomb
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fuling Tomb, No.210 Dongling Road, Dongling District, Shenyang 110000 China
Then Fuling Tomb (East Tomb) is the mausoleum of Nurhachi (1559-1626), the founder of the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), and his empress. Covering an area of 194,800 square meters (about 48 acres), it is a well-preserved tomb complex of the Qing Dynasty. It is now included in UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites. we will spend 1 hour here
At last you will be transfered back to your Shenyang hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in Shenyang cityDirections: Your guide will be holding a sign saying your booking name.
Departure Time :9:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please wear walking shoes, most of time is walking visit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.