Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple from Beijing by Bullet Train with Kungfu Show
Take one day to travel round-trip from Beijing to Shaolin Temple by high-speed train on this privately guided full-day tour. Your private guide picks you up in Zhengzhou and takes you to Shaolin Temple. You will have plenty time to watch a kung-fu performance that displays amazing martial arts moves, discover the history and culture of the Shaolin Temple with your knowledgable tour guide and admire the biggest pagoda forest in China. This tour includes Beijing to Zhengzhou round trip train tickets, tasty local lunch, all entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Round trip bullet train fare
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Beijing downtown hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Train tickets
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up does not include hotels in the outskirts. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will provide instructions on where to meet downtown
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing West Railway Station, No.118, Lian Hua Chi East Rd Fengtai District, Beijing 100036 China
Your driver will pick you up from your Beijing city hotels lobby and take you to the Beijing West Railway Station. You will take the morning train to Zhengzhou, it takes about 2.5-3.5 hours to Zhengzhou.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple), Songshan Mountain, Dengfeng 450000 China
Upon arrival, meet your friendly local tour guide, you will be transferred to Shaolin Temple directly (approx. 1.5 hours drive), on the way your tour guide will explain the related history of the Shaolin Temple, and you will enjoy the beautiful countryside view.
Once arrive at Shaolin Temple, you will stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch.
Shaolin Temple is famous for Chinese Kungfu, first you will have a chance to witness the real Kung Fu performed by Shaolin monks. As a UNESCO Site, the Shaolin Temple was first constructed in 495 A.D. Later, Emperor Xiaowen of the Northern Wei Dynasty (386-557) had the temple built to accommodate the Indian master Batuo. As Chinese Kungfu also originated from Shaolin Temple, it has been recognized as the origin of Chan Buddhism and the cradle of Kungfu. Accompanied by your knowledgeable tour guide, you will get you know the histories and related stories about Shaolin Temple - culture, people and soul.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple, West of Shaolin Temple, Dengfeng 450000 China
Afterwards, you will start to explore the Pagoda Forest which is a concentration of tomb pagodas for eminent monks and abbots of the temple.
There are more than 240 tomb pagodas of various sizes from the Tang, Song, Jin, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties (618-1911), making it the biggest pagoda forest in China.
After your Shaolin Temple tour finished, your tour guide will take you to Zhengzhou Railway Station for your train back to Beijing (approx. 2.5 hours). Once arrives, your driver will pick you up at Beijing West Railway Station and transfer you back to your hotel in Beijing City.
Note: You will take the train on your own, your local English speaking tour guide will meet you in Zhengzhou.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your bullet train ticket in advance)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.