Private Day Tour to Qinghai Lake and Chaka Salt Lake from Xining
Qinghai Lake is the biggest inland lake in China, and the amazing Chaka Salt Lake looks like a mirror in the sunshine. Both are famous in Qinghai Province in China.
This private day tour will let you pick you up at 7:30am from your centrally located Xining hotel, then take 2-hour car ride along the Qinghai-Tibet express highway to Qinghai Lake. You will be impressed by the huge lake, and grassland with Tibetan yurts beside the lake.
Afterwards you will take another 2-hour car ride to Chaka Salt Lake where you will enjoy the fantastic mirror-like water view.
Afterwards you will take 4-hour car ride back to your Xining hotel where the tour concludes.
Please note this is a very long day tour.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Chaka Salt Lake, Haixi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qinghai, Qinghai
Qinghai Lake is the biggest inland lake in China, and located on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau with an area of 4543 square kilometer. It is nice to view the huge lake,the grassland and the Tibetan yurts beside the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chaka Salt Lake, Haixi, Chaka Town, Ulan County 817101 China
This is amazing salt lake to view the reflection on the mirror-like lake water, and it is wonderful to take pictures here with the blue sky when it is sunny day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your centrally located Xining hotel.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.