Private Day Tour to Pyramids,Saqqara,Memphis & Dahshur with Lunch and Camel ride
1.A personal tour guide accompanies you all along the way.
2. Private air-conditioned car as your transportation.
3. High-efficiency and professional service ONLY for you without other travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board
- 25 minutes camel ride
- All taxes and service charge
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
Discover the Giza plateau and see all pyramids in Giza, Sakkara, Dahshur, and Memphis, the oldest capital. Start your tour 8:00 am from your hotel in Cairo Or Giza You will be escorted by your tour guide Egyptologist to the Giza pyramids where you can listen to more information about them. You will have free time to go around the pyramids. Then you will be taken to your camel to explore the area (camel ride is included). Then you will see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple called the Temple of Mummification. Afterwards, drive to Sakkara, the biggest cemetery, to see the step pyramids and some tombs before heading to Memphis where you can see the oldest capital of Egypt, as well as the famous pyramids of King Senfru in Dahahsur. There, you can enter the red pyramids and see the bent pyramids. After a short drive, have lunch (included) at a good quality restaurant. After lunch you will be transferred back to your hotel.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup you from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.