Private Day Tour to Mycenae, Nafplion and Epidaurus
Α trip to get acquainted with the most ancient known civilization in Greece.
Mycenae flourished for centuries before the Athenians conceived democracy and built Acropolis and the Parthenon.
The Mycenaeans organized societies and established them in fortified cities. They were the first to do water and sewer infrastructure and high-rise buildings.
They processed minerals, developed organized army, founded colonies.
The Mycenaeans were the forerunners of the ancient Greek culture.
The theater of Epidaurus is a creation of the people who lived in the same area a thousand years later and experienced the Golden Age cultural flourishing and financial prosperity.
The aesthetic harmony, the acoustic perfection and the energy of the Theatre combined with the extraordinary surrounding landscape, create a fascinating atmosphere.
Nafplio, the first capital of the Ottoman-liberated Greece, houses unbelievable treasures worth seeing such as the Archaeological Museum and the Venetian Castle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Museums & Sites entrance fees
- Lunch / Dinner
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
This 19th century (1880 - 1893) Canal, links Saronic to Corinthian bay.
Its length is 6,4 kms and the surface width is 24,6 m.
Crossing of the Canal is not included in the tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mycenae, Mycenae, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Mycenae Acropolis and the Museum along with King Agamemnon's Tomb, are of the most spectacular sightseeing in Greece.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Visit the Venezian castle with the panoramic view over the city, stroll in the old historic centre, visit the Archeological and the Folk museums.
Nafplion is famous for its traditional cuisine, so let's have our lunch in one of those tiny little tavernas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Visit the spectacular ancient Theatre that seats 13-14k spectators!
Top aesthetic, unmatched acoustic and unbelievable energy.
An experience a traveller shouldn't miss.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Please acknowledge accommodation addressAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.