Private Day Tour To Luxor From Marsa alam by private coach.special day
Discover the top sights of Luxor on a private day tour from Marsa Alam. Private transportation from your hotel allows you to visit a number of attractions comfortably and efficiently. You set the pace of the tour and can alter the itinerary to suit your interests. Enjoy a complimentary lunch and ample free time to explore each location.
per adult from
15 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- Qualified Egyptology tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- taxes and charges
- bottled water
- necessary licenses for the tours
- private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own qualified guide)
- private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marsa Alam, Marsa Alam, Red Sea and Sinai
our friendly representative will pick you up around 5 am(depend on your hotel location) drive towards luxor(it takes about 4 hours to get to luxor) engoy all the natural views all over the way to luxor,mountains,villages,plants,animals and take unique photos of the real culture
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
arrive to luxor. open your eyes you are in luxor the land of the real civilization. our first tour will be karnak temple Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years. Walking through the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure.
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
cross to the famous west bank of luxor to visit one of the most famous sites in Egypt valley of the kings. you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor), listen well to your expert tour guide who will inform you by details the great history of the tombs there such as the famous tomb of tut ankh amun.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
One of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatsheput, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
A brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex. After the splendid day tour drive back to your hotel in marsa alam with unforgettable memories.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in marsa alam
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.