Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,tours,sailing felucca&camel ride.
Keen to visit Luxor while in Cairo, but want do it with style and ease? This private day trip by private plane is ideal, and gets you to Luxor feeling fresh and stress-free.
On arrival, enjoy a full day of tours with a private Egyptology guide: exploring Valley of Kings' tombs, Karnak, Luxor Temple, and other monuments as you learn their stories and secrets.
experience the great river Nile by sailing felucca,ride a camel and touch the real history in luxor.
Airport transfers, lunch,flight tickets,camel ride and entrance fees included.
door to door transfer from and to your hotel.
valley of the kings and much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
typical Egyptian lunch during sailing.
drink an Egyptian tea during sailing is great experience.
unforgettable day and unique photos are waiting for you
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned transport
- soft and hot drinks during tours
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
- All Taxes & service charge
- handling fees
- typical Egyptian lunch during sailing
- sailing Nile felucca
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Private qualified Egyptology guide
- camel ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- west bank
- east bank
- all sites which mentioned in program
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 40 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel between 4-5:30 am in an air conditioned bus and will be taken to Cairo Airport for your morning flight to Luxor. Arriving in Luxor at 7 am, subject to flight schedule, you will be met by your guide for the day. Head to the west band, it is known as the city of dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians. You will visit the valley of kings, the ancient cemetery of pharaohs of the new kingdom. Hidden in the mountains between the tow limestone hills of Gurna, the valley of kings holds 63 registered tombs and where three more tombs have recently been discovered. Visit the Hatsheput Temple, a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face. Hatsheput was a famous female pharaoh who wore a false beard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself. Next, visit the Memnon statues. They are the only remaining statues in front of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne.
Pass By: Book Nile Cruise, El-horeya, street, جزيرة العوامية، الاقصر، الأقصر 85111, Egypt
after the great tour to the west bank.it is time to experience the great Egyptian river Nile by traditional Egyptian sailing felucca.have your typical Egyptian lunch during the sailing.enjoy all the natural views while you drink an Egyptian tea during the sailing.You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride a camel for a while to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life. Enjoy the fabulous culture.
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
after the amazing felucca tour drive to Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt. You will also see the Luxor Temple known as Temple of the Gods.drink sugar cane juice the most famous drink in upper Egypt.
Pass By: Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Finally return to luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo. Arriving in Cairo around 7 pm, subject to the flight schedule, you will then be taken back to your accommodations with unforgettable memories and unique photos
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.