Private Day tour To Luxor from Cairo by flight,Sailing Felucca & Camel Ride
visit the most famous city in Egypt and touch the real culture.luxor is very rich by culture.discover the largest temple in the world and know carter story who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.our representative will pick you up from hotel where we going to drive to Cairo airport to take flight to luxor.your Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from luxor airport.drive down to the Nile where we going to take motor boat to get to the west bank of luxor. enjoy Nile fresh air.get to the great valley of the kings where you will visit the area which the pharaohs chose to hide their mummies and their tombs.enjoy the mystery magician of the kings valley.drive over and visit carter house who discovered the most famous tomb tut ankh amun watch his tools such as his pen.his phone,his bed room and the tomb model of tut ankh amun. it is rare past atmosphere.continue driving and get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple.karnak temple.luxor temple
per adult from
12 to 14 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- All Taxes & service charge
- handling fees
- Bottled water during your trip.
- soft and hot drinks during tours
- Private qualified Egyptology guide
- sailing Nile felucca
- camel ride
- valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
- qualified sailors
- typical Egyptian lunch during sailing
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel between 4-5:30 am in an air conditioned bus and will be taken to Cairo Airport for your morning flight to Luxor. Arriving in Luxor at 7 am, subject to flight schedule, you will be met by your guide for the day. Head to the west band, it is known as the city of dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians. You will visit the valley of kings, the ancient cemetery of pharaohs of the new kingdom. Hidden in the mountains between the tow limestone hills of Gurna, the valley of kings holds 63 registered tombs and where three more tombs have recently been discovered. Visit the Hatshepsut Temple, a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face. Hatshepsut was a famous female pharaoh who wore a false beard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself. Next, visit the Memnon statues.
Pass By: Banana Island (Gezira el-Mozh), Luxor Egypt
after the great tour to the west bank.it is time to experience the great Egyptian river Nile by traditional Egyptian sailing felucca.have your typical Egyptian lunch during the sailing.enjoy all the natural views while you drink an Egyptian tea during the sailing.You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride a camel for a while to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life. Enjoy the fabulous culture.
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
after the amazing felucca tour drive to Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt. You will also see the Luxor Temple known as Temple of the Gods.drink sugar cane juice the most famous drink in upper Egypt. Finally return to the airport for your flight back to Cairo. Arriving in Cairo, subject to the flight schedule, you will then be taken back to your accommodations.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.