Private Day Tour to Longqing Gorge with Boat Ride and Cable Car from Beijing
If you want have a terrific vacation, a charming place where you can appreciate beautiful landscape-Beijing Longqing Gorge is recommended. The Longqing Gorge reputed as the ‘Little Three Gorges’, features clear waters, wooded mountains, and wonderful karst caves. It is an excellent opportunity to enjoy nature! Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, enjoy the personalized attention. All entrance fee, lunch, boat ride and cable car round trip are inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Longqing Gorge
What's excluded :
- Additional water activities inside the Longqing Gorge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Juyongguan Great Wall, Great wall of China, Changping, Beijing,, Beijing China
Your English speaking guide and private car will pick you up at in your hotel's lobby. Heading directly Longqing Gorge, on the way you will driving pass by Juyongguan Great Wall.
Pass By: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
You will also driving pass by Badaling Great Wall, let your tour guide know if you want to stop for photos.
Stop At: Longqing Gorge, Gucheng Village, Beijing 102109 China
People often say Longqing Gorge is a small Li River in Guilin, but it is more beautiful than Li River. In Longqing Gorge area, you can not only appreciate the graceful and gentle landscape of South China, but also have a taste of the vigorous and majestic landscape of North China, such as winding and zigzagging gorge, clear green river water, steep cliffs on both sides, dense forests, peculiar karst caves and stalagmites in the caves.
Your English speaking guide will accompany you inside the Longqing Gorge. First you will use the elevator inside the body of an artificial dragon to go up to the Longqing Dam. The elevator is hidden in the majestic dragon. It is 846 feet (258 meters) long and can take people to a height of 295 feet (90 meters).
Getting down from the dam, you will enjoy the river and hills by cruise. Along the river you will see the heavily forested steep cliffs and the bare limestone in different fantastic shapes, eroded by the natural power of water.
Beyond sightseeing, the gorge features a range of recreational options for visitors, including kayaking, rock-climbing, horseback riding and go-carting (at your own expense)
Then you will take the cable car up to the Mountain, to visit the Immortal Taoist Temple. The temple was first built in the Ming Dynasty(1368-1644), there is a pine tree is over 300 years old.
Spend few hours in the Longqing Gorge, on the way back to Beijing City, you will stop at a local restaurant for late lunch to fill your empty stomach.
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing. (2 hours driving time).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, please add your hotelinformation when make booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.