Private Day Tour to Lian River Painting Corridor in Yangshan from Guangzhou
Lian River Painting Corridor is a 10-kilometer section in Yangshan County in Guangdong, which is a picturesque part of the river. This private day tour will let you view the corridor with a local guide from Guangzhou, boating on the river as well. Chinese lunch is included. Pickup time is 8am from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - 水口连江画廊
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 水口连江画廊, Yangshan County, Qingyuan, Guangdong Province, China
At 8am, you wiill be picked up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel, then take 3-hour car ride to Yangshan where you will view the picturesque Lian River here. As it looks like a painting, it is named the Painting Corridor. It is also similar to the scenery in Guilin. You will take a boat to view the nice mountains and river, and taste the lunch at the local restaurant.
Later, you will be transferred back to your Guangzhou hotel where the tour concludes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.