Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha with Lunch from Chengdu
Set off from Chengdu to see the the tallest and largest Buddha in the world on this private tour. You will see such an outstanding art from a distance ponit by taking a cruise and a close point by a walking tour to visit the Giant Budhha.
Entrance fee, local lunch and cruise ticket are all inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
Your guide and driver will meet you at the hotel at 8:00am,it takes about 2.5 hours from downtown Chengdu to Leshan Giant Budhha by car.
Begun in the year 713 in the Tang Dynasty, and finished in the year 803, the statue took people more than 90 years to carve. It is the tallest and largest Buddha in the world. A local saying says, "The Mountain is a Buddha, the Buddha is a Mountain".The Giant Buddha is about 71 meters high and 24 meters wide. The head is 14.7 meters long and 10 meters wide with total 1021 buns of hair on it, and his toenail can accommodate a seated person. Each eyebrow is 18 feet long. The instep, which is 8.5 meters wide, can accommodate 100 people. The toe is large enough to accommodate a dinner table.
The statue is believed to be Maitreya, a Buddha and disciple of Sakyamuni, who is thought to have been the founder of Buddhism, symbolizing brightness and happiness.
Once you reach there,you will have boat excursion and walking tour to visit the Giant Budhha.From a distance point and close point to see such an outstanding art.
Then you will accompied to visit the laid-back old town and have local food there.
After the tour, you will be transfered back to your hotel around 6:00pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Chengdu hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.