Private Day Tour to Labrang Monastery from Lanzhou
Labrang Monastery is a well-known Tibetan Buddhism temple, which is 232km from Lanzhou. This private day tour will let you take the private vehicle from Lanzhou to Xiahe (Labrang in Tibetan language), to explore the wonderful Tibetan culture and history in the monastery. Centrally located Lanzhou hotel pickup and drop-off are included, and the pickup time is 7:30am.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Labrang Monastery (Labuleng Si)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Labrang Monastery (Labuleng Si), Lapuleng Town, Xiahe County 747100 China
At 7:30am, you will be picked up from your centrally located Lanzhou hotel, then take 4-hour ride to Xiahe, or Labrang. Upon arrival, you will enjoy a bird view of the entire of the monastery on the high spot, then you can wander around before visiting the temple with a local lama in the afternoon. Quick lunch is included.
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Lanzhou where the tour concludes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your centrally located Lanzhou hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.