Private Day Tour to Kathmandu Durbar Square & Swayambhu Stupa #visitnepal2020
This tour will take you to the ancient palace Square Kathmandu Durbar Square. Where you will be seeing the ancient palace building from 15th - 19th century. Outside the palace in the Durbar Square area you will be seeing many Nepalese style of temples. Kathmandu Durbar Square is also famous for the Temple of Living Goddess Kumari you will be paying the visit to the temple of Living Goddess Kumari as well. Swayambhunath Stupa is a famous Buddhist religious site . It is located on the hill top which will give you beautiful view of city of Kathmandu along with the presence of monkeys as well in its premises and hence in other name it is also called as the monkey temple .
Highly flexible with time as per your request.
Bottles of drinking water as per the number of people .
As this is a private tour so no need to waste time on picking up the people .
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide for the tour .
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private AC Vehicle
- Bottles of drinking water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- VISA Charges
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar Square : The Kathmandu Durbar Square is famous for its exquisite architecture and artistic embellishment. The complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, built in 1200 to 1768 A.D. used to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu which epitomizes the religions and cultural life of the people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Swayambhunath Stupa: A top a green hillock west of Kathmandnu, stands the great stupa of Swayambhunath which is considered to be over 2500 years old. It marks the point where the legendary patriarch Manjushri discovered the lotus of the ancient valley lake. Constructed to specific rules each with a symbolic meaning, the stupa of Swayambhunath is a model of its kind.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be carrying placard with your name at the pick up point.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.