Private Day Tour to Huangteng Canyon from Guangzhou
This private day tour will let you explore the Huanglong Canyon where there are trees, waterfalls, and river on the mountains with a local guide. The new glass bridge makes Huangteng Canyon unique, you can walk on it and view the scenery. Centrally located Guangzhou hotel pickup and drop off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - 黄腾峡
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 黄腾峡, Qingcheng District, Qingyuan, Guangdong Province, China
At 8:30am, your guide will pick you up from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel, and drive about 1.5 hours to Huangteng Canyon. You can choose rafting to view the pretty scenery, and you need to prepare the swimming suites for the rafting(no for child below 1.2 meter, or senior over 60 years old). Or you can walk on the 4-km path on the mountains to enjoy the river and mountain view. Afterwards, you will visit the new Glass Bridge that looks like a tennis bat.
Later, you will be transferred back to your Guangzhou hotel after lunch, where the day tour concludes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up and drop off at your centrally located Guangzhou hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.