Private Day Tour to Gulong Canyon and Jiulong Town from Guangzhou
Gulong Canyon is located about 70 km from Guangzhou, which is well-known for its Glass Bridge recently. The total 1314-meter glass sky walkway is a wonderful place to view the canyon and waterfall. Jiulong Town is situated in picturesque Yingxi Peak corridor. This private day tour will start from Guangzhou and let you walk on the glass walkway, then view the impressive karst mountains in Jiulong Town.
At 7:30 am, your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby of centrally located Guangzhou hotels, then take a 2-hour ride to Gulong Canyon to visit the imposing Glass Bridge. Afterwards you will take another 1.5-hour car ride to Jiulong Town to explore.
Later, you will be transferred back to Guangzhou hotel where this day tour concludes.
Please note this is a long day tour.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Centrally located)
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gulong Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Silk Road Trips, 185 Road Xiaobei, Yuexiu District Suite 816, Guangzhou 510000 China
Stop At: Gulong Gorge, Qinghe Avenue, Qingxin County, Qingyuan 511800 China
At 7:30 am, your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby of centrally located Guangzhou hotels, then take a 2-hour ride to Gulong Canyon that is situated in Qingyuan.
Upon arrival, you will start to walk on the path up to the Nine-waterfall running from the top of the hill to the pool, creating an impressive picture.
Then you will walk on the Glass Walkway(520m) and Glass Bridge(329m) to view the canyon through the glass, then you will get to the Glass UFO Platform(202m), where you can view the wonderful waterfall running from the high mountain to the canyon. The Glass UFO Platform suspends 72 meters in the sky and is inscribed No.1 for its suspension span in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jiulongzhen, Yingde, Qingyuan, Guangdong Province, China
Afterwards, you will take 1.5-hour car ride to Yingxi Peak Corridor, which is a nice natural valley in between those pretty karst hills. You will visit Jiulong Town, a nice town beside a lake and paddy fields, and walk in the trees to view the impressive mountains.
Afterwards you will be transferred back to your Guangzhou hotel where this wonderful day tour concludes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from your centrally located Guangzhou in Tianhe, Haizhu, Yuexiu and Liwan District.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.