Private Day Tour to Golden Rock From Yangon
Join a full-day tour to the Golden Rock, one of the most marvelous and respected religious sites in Myanmar and enjoy the countryside scenery on the drive there, experiencing the local way of life.
• Visit the splendid and famous Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, also known as Golden Rock
• Learn about the significance of Buddhist monuments
• Marvel at the magnificent scenery during the drive and at the Golden Rock
• Enjoy a delicious lunch around noon and savor a cup of tea on a break in Bago
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your English-speaking guide will come and pick you up at your hotel, then you will drive to Golden Rock (190KM from Yangon). On the way you will have a look at the Htaukkyant War memorial cemetery, which is a cemetery for Allied soldiers of the British Commonwealth who died in battle in Burma (Myanmar) during the Second World War.
Enjoy the scenic drive and observe the ways of the people in the countryside. You will arrive at Bago for a tea break. After that, you will depart from Bago for the drive to Golden Rock. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (not included). After lunch, drive to Kin Pun base camp. On your arrival at the Kin Pun base camp, you will leave the car and take a truck to the summit of the mountain (Please note that this section of the journey is made on trucks open to the public, which can be crowded and uncomfortable).
On your arrival at the top of the mountain, take your time to sightsee and observe the amazing pagoda on the huge single stone on the cliff. After sightseeing at the pagoda, return back to Yangon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.