Private Day Tour to Egyptian Museum and Cave Church, Old Cairo
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, enjoy an excursion to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated, Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant then Move to visit Old Cairo including visits to the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue, Finally at the end of your tour drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then Move to visit The Museum of Egyptian Museum, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities, and dates back some 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms, The Egyptian Museum which is filled with thousands of Pharaonic artifacts, including the golden treasures of king Tutankhamen. Fascinating objects such as jewels, headdresses, alabaster vases and toys from ancient Egypt are all on display, and many priceless statues and other artifacts can also be seen which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated, The Egyptian Museum is one of the first stops on most people’s itineraries when travelling to Egypt. from earlier time to the Greco Roman period is worth seeing,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
After lunch, proceed to Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church that was built in 3rd and beginning of the 4th century. also in the Basilica style., the Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD It was built in the Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge. end your tour in Cairo with a visit to Amr Ibn El-aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt. you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels.Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo, EgyptAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.