Private Day Tour to Dazu Rock Carvings from Chongqing downtown
Dazu Rock Carving is famous for the well-preserved Buddhism stories and religious subject near Chongqing city downtown. This private day trip will let you enjoy the highlights of the carvings on both Baodingshan and Beishan with a local guide by private vehicle from Chongqing downtown. Pickup time from your centrally located Chongqing hotel is at 8am.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Dazu Rock Carvings
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Dazu Rock Carvings, In DaZu Zone, Dazu County 402360 China
At 8:00 am, your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby in Chongqing to start the day tour to Dazu. It takes about 2 hours for 129 km from Chongqing to Dazu.
Dazu Rock Carving was inscribed on the list of the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1999. The history of Dazu Rock Carving can be traced back to 7th century. And the well-preserved part of rock carvings were from the 9th to the 13th century. The carving are remarkable for their aesthetic quality, their rich diversity of subject matter, both secular and religious.
The Dazu Rock Carvings is composed in Beishan, Baodingshan, Nanshan, Shimenshan as well as Shizhuanshan, all of which are of the highest artistic attainment and demonstrate the most exquisite skills, and the most famous ones are in Beishan and Baodingshan.
You will visit both Beishan and Baodingshan rock carvings with your guide, the fresh color to construct various stories about Buddha, human and gods. Lunch is included at local restaurant.
Later, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the trip concludes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from centrally located Chongqing hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.