Private Day Tour to Canal,Ancient Corinth,Myceane,Nauplion from Athens/Pireaus
Our 25 years experience and the combination of stunning natural scenery and the legacy of a fascinating and diverse cultural heritage of Pelloponese makes this day trip from Athens an irresistible option. You will discover the fascinating historical, cultural and geographic landscape of the regions.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Mineral Cold Water
- WiFi on board
- Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Fuel and tolls
- Adjusting/customizing itinerary to skip the long lines
- English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
- We can accommodate 8people also(Bookable by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide (Bookable upon request by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological site of Mycenae
- Entry/Admission - Corinth Canal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Ancient Corinth's location was of great strategical and economic importance. It was located between the Saronic and the Corinthian gulf, in the narrow band of land which joins the central Greek land with Peloponnesus. In this way, it had the control of the ships which carried out the trade between eastern Greek and Italy, as well as the control of the entrance to Peloponnesus
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological site of Mycenae, Mykines 212 00, Greece
Mycenae is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
The Mycenaeans, was a civilization made up of herdsmen and warriors, prevailed in the south of Greece from approximately 1600 - 1100 BCE . Mycenae has been excavated by Heinrich Schliemann, who attempted to locate the legendary city of Troy and his led him to unearth a treasure trove of fortified palace complexes, burial tombs, and a cache of gold and bronze items comparable to the tomb of Tutankhamen.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Nauplion is divided into the old city with its neoclassic buildings, picturesque streets, middle age fountains and Constitution Square. Was the capital of the newly formed Greek state from 1828 to 1834, when this role passed to Athens. It is a colourful town with culture, history and natural beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Depart from and drive along the coast line until we reach the Corinth Canal where we will make a brief stop.
The Corinth Canal connects the Gulf of Corinth with the Saronic Gulf in the Aegean Sea. It cuts through the narrow Isthmus of Corinth and separates the Peloponnese from the Greek mainland, arguably making the peninsula an island.
ls considered one of the great engineering accomplishments of Greece.
The canal was dug through the Isthmus at sea level and has no locks. It is 6.4 kilometres (4 mi) in length and only 21.4 metres (70 ft) wide at its base. The canal was constructed from 1880 to 1893, however, it is something that shipowners and captains had dreamed about for some 2000 years before it became a reality.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name onAccommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name onAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Passengers and the driver are obliged to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.