Private day tour to Cairo From Alexandria with guide
We offer you a special opportunity to experience an ancient Egyptian civilization and lifestyle of pharaoh you will explore amazing Cairo treasure and attractions with us you will visit Giza Pyramids tour , sphinx and know about secrets behind the pyramids also you will visit Egyptian museum
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- All Service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal activities cost.
- In Cairo Day Tour from Alexandria, We offer you a special opportunity to experience an ancient Egyptian civilization and lifestyle of pharaoh .Your knowledgeable guide will pick you up by air-conditioned coach to visit the great Pyramids. It is the oldest monument of the ancient seven wonders and the only surviving one until today. Listen to your guide when he tells you about how the pyramids had been constructed with very old and simple techniques.
Pyramids were mainly built to house the remains of the deceased Pharaohs. you will explore the place deeper with your informative guide and know more about Egypt’s history and old Egyptian civilization . Next, head to a panoramic view for all three pyramids of Giza to capture amazing photos that will last forever .
Things you can do at Giza Pyramids area :
• You can take a tour around the pyramids riding camel – with extra fees
• you can take a tour inside the pyramids – with extra fees
Next, head to the greet sphinx that belong to king pharaoh Khafra. It is a huge stone transformed to amazing architectural statue. also we will visit the Valley Temple . then up to pyramids Panorama area to take snap photos with pyramids and sphinx at back ground – don’t forget to bring your camera with you during this tour.
Once we are finished at pyramids, we will make our way to the Egyptian Museum; The Egyptian Museum of Cairo contains 120,000 artifacts. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities. An extensive collection of papyrus, Greek, Roman, and Islamic coins used in the Ancient world are located in the 1st floor. The best statues you will see is the Gold Mask of Tutankhamun. The room also host the famous collection of the young king as well as a lot of sarcophagi from different dynasties. These sarcophagi give us a brief about how rich the owners were. Do not forget to have a loot at the Grave Mask of king Amenemope, Mummy mask of Psusennes I, Figurine of Khufu, Narmer Palette, and Merneptah Stele . at the end of your day trip we will go ahead back to your hotel in Alexandria.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Alexandria
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.