Private Day Tour Terracotta Warriors and Hanyang Mausoleum
Visit the mausoleums of two greatest kings in China's history. This is the tour for you! Needless to say, the Terracotta Warriors are a must see on a Xi'an tour. To make it more exciting, pay a visit to the Hanyang Mausoleum. Hanyang Mausoleum, located in Xianyang City in Shaanxi Province, is the multi-burial cemetery of Emperor Jing of Han and his queen. It is the largest museum with largest floor space in China.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 09:00 AM. You will first come to see the Hanyang Mausoleum of Han Dynasty. Here you will see some unearthed figures which are very striking. They have only a third of a real person's size, about 60 cm in height. They are naked and have no arms.
In the afternoon, you will be guided to visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. It was praised as “the eighth wonder of the world” including Pit 1, 2, 3, with a total area of 22,780 square meters. It shows a much higher level in handicraft and sculpture than the Hanyang Mausoleum and is the most significant archeological excavation of the 20th century. At the end of the tour, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Xi'an
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your centrally located hotel in Xi'an
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.