Private Day Tour: Soak up Tianjin Culture in One Day
This tour takes you to the most interesting and popular sites of Tianjin, one of the most important Port Cities in China. The tour includes the Porcelain House, Jingyuan Garden, the Cultural Street, and the Five Great Avenues.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly English speaking guide
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Transport by vehicle or minivan
- Entry/Admission - Porcelain House
- Entry/Admission - Jingyuan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porcelain House, No.72 Chifeng Avenue, Heping District, Tianjin 300041 China
Meet your guide at the lobby of your Tianjin downtown hotel and start your visit to the city.
First you will visit the Porcelain House, which is decorated with ancient porcelain, white marble stone, crystal stone and agate decoration. The house is owned by Zhang Lianzhi, who radically redecorated the building.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jingyuan, No.70 Anshan Road, Heping District, Tianjin 300020 China
Then you will head to Jingyuan, a beautiful garden boasting both Spanish and Japanese styles. The garden was built in 1921, and is protected as a historic site by the Tianjin Urban Cultural Relics Protection Unit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Five Great Avenues, Stadium Street, Heping District, Tianjin 300050 China
Following your visit to Jingyuan, you will go to the Five Great Avenues. This was originally the Foreign Concession, with buildings built by different European representatives in their respective styles. Countless politicians and celebrities lived here, increasing the mystique of the area. There is not much traffic with wide boulevards creating a particular atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient Culture Street (Gu Wenhua Jie), Gongnan Main Street, Nankai District, Tianjin 300100 China
From here, you will move onto the Tianjin Ancient Cultural Street where, through an archway, you’ll wander through lots of shops and stalls displaying arts and crafts from the area. You’ll be able to buy souvenirs for yourself, family and friends at home which could be clay figurines, antique batik fabrics, and more. Feel free to stroll around yourself, enjoying the sights, sounds and trying local snacks as sold from street stalls. Your guide will be able to help explain what they are and bargain for you.
After you finish the visit, we will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide at the lobby of your Tianjin Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.