Private Day Tour of Xi'an Highlights
Spend a full 8-hour day exploring the highlights of Xi'an with an English-speaking guide. See main attractions including Shaanxi Provincial History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and Xi'an City Wall. Have a taste of Islamic influences when you visit the Great Mosque as well as Muslim Street. This private tour is for your party only.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Shaanxi History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shaanxi History Museum, 91 Xiaozai E Rd, Xi'an 710061 China
Begin the day with a pickup from your centrally located hotel in Xi'an at 9:00 am. From there, your guide will accompany you to the Shaanxi Provincial History Museum. See a miniature overview through thousands of years of glorious Chinese history from ancient to modern times.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
Then explore one of the most famous Buddhist pagodas in China: Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Built to house precious Buddhist scriptures, it is an architectural marvel in China and regarded as the landmark of Xi'an.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Afterwards, head to Xi'an City Wall where you may walk or bike around the top of the wall. Xi'an City Wall is the most intact ancient Chinese wall in existence. It encircles and protects the ancient part of Xi'an City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Next, stroll through the Bell and Drum Tower Square. Your guide will be happy to show you some of the best spots to get memorable photos.
Later, continue on to visit one of the most important Islamic site: Great Mosque. It is the largest and one of the important Islamic places in China. Then, walk around the Muslim Quarter and sample local snacks or shop for a variety of souvenirs.
At the end, your tour guide will drop you off at your centrally located hotel in Xi'an where this private day tour is concluded.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Xi'an downtown hotel, please provide your hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance tickets and meal fees are excluded in this tour, please pay on the spot
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.