Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi By Car - All Inclusive
The tajmahal is one of the beautifull monument of the world and this is also known as a symbol of love.This is the skip the line tour of tajmahal and for other monuments of agra.so tourists can enjoy a hassle free tour with the guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned vehicle/All tolls and taxes/Monuments entry tickets/Tour guide service
- Lunch at 5 star restaurant/fuel surcharge/water bottle
- Entry/Admission Tajmhal,Agra fort,Mehtab bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Any kind of gratuities to guide and driver.Any other personal expences.Any alchoholic bevrages
- Any hard drink or soft drink served during lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
One of the seven wonders of the world built by the great mughal empror shajhan in the memory of his beloved wife mumtaz mahal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra fort was built by empror akbar one of the massive and beautifull fort of india where all the mughals use to live.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
The beautifull garden and the back side of tajmahal also known as a sun set point for tajmhal view.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Around 06:30 AM the driver would pick you from your preferred location Airport /Hotel -anywhere in Delhi/Noida/Gurugram and you would travel to Agra via Yamuna Expressway (takes 3hr).Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.