Private Day Tour of Shanghai Root in Songjiang Area
Enjoy a fun guided tour to visit the historic Songjing District in Shanghai. Also known as the “Window of Shanghai”. From the ancient times Songjiang has been the “cradle of the history of Shanghai “with its significant cultural features traced back to pre-historic, ancient and modern times. During the tour you will visit Gufuling cultural site, Shimao Wonderland, Sheshan Forest Park or University Town. Enjoy the flexible itinerary during the tour that can be tailor made to your needs.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour services
- Professional and knowledgeable local guide
- Local tasty lunch
- Entrance fee to Guangfuling and Square pagoda
- Friendly driver with comfortable vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Guangfulin Ancient Relics Park
- Entry/Admission - Square Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guangfulin Ancient Relics Park, Guang Filin Road, Songjiang, Shanghai China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will pick up at your Shanghai hotel. Follow a recommended tour of Songjiang as the following sites, but you are welcome to tell your guide if you need make any changes. First visit the Guangfuling Ancient Relics Park, a theme park features attractive and interesting art and architecture in a farmland setting. Here you will enjoy fun explore with your guide to the local style houses, temple, markets, flowers etc and pay the visit to the cool “underwater museum” that demonstrates a whole history of area of Songjiang and Shanghai from 6000 years ago to last century. Next make a stop at Shimao Wonderland, developed from the abandoned quarry, one of the innovations in architecture and design with breakthroughs in engineering designed by British Architect Martin Jochman, initially with the same British firm that designed the stunning Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai. Whether you are an architecture fan or not, you will be amazed with the impressive design that took more than 12 years to build.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Square Pagoda, No.235 Zhongshan East Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai 201600 China
Next you will take a break and savor a local delightful lunch with the recommendation from your guide. After lunch pay the visit to Square pagoda and local Mazu temple. Enjoy the peaceful park with historic relics and beautiful landscapes. Continue the tour to Shanghai university town, the largest university town in Mainland China with advanced education, here enjoy a leisure walk in the town with your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sheshan Forest Park, Waiqingsong Hwy, Shanghai 201600 China
If time permits and up to your own interest, you could also have a short hike to Sheshan Forest park with the unique hill in Shanghai and enjoy a nice view once on the top and check the historic church that is famous in the far east. Your tour will be then concluded at your Shanghai downtown hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your hotel information at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your hotel is not located in downtown Shanghai, an arrangement can be made to meet near the downtown area
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.