Private Day Tour Of Rome
This 7 hours private tour give you the opportunity to visit the main highlights of Rome in just one day. It is basically a walking tour but you can choose the option that includes the 3 hours private driver for a part of the tour. Your tour includes the visit of: Colosseum, Vatican Muesums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica, Spanish steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Navona Square, and many other sites. Take one private tour that includes all you wish to visit!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide for 7 hours
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle for 3 hours (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other entrance fees to be paid on site
- Taxi between city center and Vatican (for the walking option)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Meet our private guide at the Arch of Constantine near the Colosseum at 8.45 AM. Your guide will be there waiting for you holding a sign with your name.
Your itinerary of the Private Day Tour of Rome includes the main highlights of the city: from the Colosseum to the Pantheon to the Vatican. First of all you will visit the Colosseum, symbol of Rome. No queue thanks to the skip the line tickets that we buy in advance. Your private guide will engage you with the history of the great amphitheater and the gladiators.... thanks to the visual aids that our guides use, you will be able to compare how the Colosseum was in Ancient times and how it is now for a better comprehension of what the guide said you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di Spagna, Rome Italy
The next part of your tour includes the highlights of the city center such as Spanish steps , Trevi Fountain, Navona Square, Pantheon, Venice Square and many others. You can choose (during the process of booking) if you prefer to do this part as walking tour or if you prefer to have a private driver at disposal for this 3 hours . In the last case, the private driver will pick you and your guide up at the Colosseum and drop you off at the Vatican. A quick grab before enter the Vatican. Just ask your guide to have a little break.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
At the Vatican, as you did for the Colosseum, you will skip the line for the entrance and go straight inside to visit the Vatican Museums
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Finally you will arrive in the most important basilica of the city: St. Peter's Basilica. The Church will blow your mind! You will admire Barnini's Baldacchino and Michelangelo's Pietà
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The tour will continue to one of the most important part of the Vatican Museums: Sistine Chaple. You will stay there for about 30 minutes. During this time you will admire the amazing whole painted chapel and see the Last Judgment and Creation of the World
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Explore one of Rome's major highlights: Trevi Fountain. This iconic baroque fountain appeared in several movies such as La Dolce Vita and Roman Holiday.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check. No visitor can avoid these checks. Even though we purchase in advance skip the line tickets for you we are not responsible for time spent waiting to pass security checks
- Please note St Peter's Basilica is a church and can be closed by the Vatican without notice for religious functions. In this case you will visit another area of the Vatican Museums with your guide.
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the Colosseum that is reserved at a specific time
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers at Colosseum and Vatican Museums entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.