Private Day Tour Of Mutianyu Great Wall And Jingshan Park With Lunch
Escape from the crowds behind and visit amazing top 2 UNESCO World Heritage highlights on a private day tour. Mutianyu Great wall and Jingshan park is regarded as one of most fabulous sites by the impressive view in Beijing.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Chinese lunch
- English and Chinese speaking guide service
- Entrance fees of sites
- Cable car charge
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Begin from your Beijing's hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning, take around 1.5 hours driving to Mutianyu Great Wall in the morning, which was built in 1365 by Zhu Yuanzhang, the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty, on the site of the Great Wall of the Northern Qi Dynasty. It was the essence of the Great Wall of the Ming Dynasty. This section of the Great Wall links the Gubeikou to the East and Yongguan to the west. Since ancient times, it has been a military stronghold to defend the capital. Then visit an interesting Jade gallery before having lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
And next drive to Jingshan park, which is located in Jingshanqian Street, Xicheng District of Beijing. It is located on the central axis of Beijing City in Ming and Qing Dynasties. It faces Beihai in the West and Shenwumen in the south, which is the imperial court of Ming and Qing Dynasties. The Jingshan Mountain in the center of the park is made of earth, which was once the commanding height of the whole city，and then have several cups of tea at tea house, finally go back to your Beijing's hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Beijing
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.