Private Day Tour of Mt. Huashan with Round-Trip Cable Car from Xi'an
The Mt. Huashan (华山 Huashan) is well known for high mountain range, steep cliffs and narrow paths. It has five peaks: East Peak, South Peak, West Peak, North Peak and Middle Peak, each has its own character. You will enjoy a full day trip to Huashan Mountain accompanied by experienced guide and driver. It will take about 2 hour from Xian to get to Huashan Mountain. You will visit all five peaks with round way cable car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cable car(According to the option you purchased)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
- Entry/Admission - Shuttle Bus
- Entry/Admission - Mount Huashan
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Tips from tour guides and drivers.
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Huashan, Within Huayin, Huayin 714200 China
Meet your guide and driver at your hotel, and set out for Huashan Mountain.During the 2-hour drive, learn about the significance of the mountain as an important Daoist site.
Once you arrive, gaze up at the imposing cliffs, and scout out the 5 distinct peaks. Based on conditions and your preferences, board a cable car for either the North Peak or the West Peak, and start your scenic ride to the top.
You will take cable car to the North Peak.There are steep cliffs on three sides and south side with hill leads to the other four peaks.climb up the Ear-Touching Cliff ,Heavenward Ladder,Black Dragon Ridge to reach the Golden Lock Pass and visit Middle Peak (Jade Maiden Peak),the East Peak (Facing Sun Peak).
Then hike to the South Peak (Landing Wild Geese Peak).The South Peak is 2,160 meters above sea level, the highest peak of Mt.Hua. You can show your courage at the most dangerous famous Changkong Plank Trail, a 0.3 meters wide plank path built along a bottomless vertical cliff.
Then finally the West Peak , the West Peak is the symbol of Mount Hua, it is the most spectacular one of five peaks and a must-visit for Mount Huashan visitors.
Take the cable car down the mountain and return to your car for the journey back to Xian.
Special note: There are many tourists in Huashan Scenic Spot from May to October. If you can't accept the queue, please don't choose to visit Huashan.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your downtown Xi'an hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Advise to prepare some snacks and bottled water for lunch as the food on mountain top is very expensive.
- Wear warmer clothes as it is cooler on mountain top, prepare a good pair of hiking boots or walking shoes.
- The mountain has many dangerous passes, be very careful on the passes. climbing is not recommended during major Chinese holidays.
- The best visiting time is from April to October.
- A map of Mt. Huashan can make your visit major scenic spots along the journey.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.