Private Day Tour of Kintaikyo Bridge and Itsukushima Shrine with a Local Guide from Hiroshima
If you are staying in Hiroshima, take this great opportunity to visit some amazing places such as the famous Kintaikyo Bridge and Itsukushima Shrine in Miyajima Island. Learn the history and local lifestyle from your knowledgeable and friendly local guide! Kintaikyo Bridge, one of the most unique bridges in Japan with a long history and the Itsukushima Shrine, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, is known for the red gate called "Torii" in the ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transportation fee
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - Itsukushima Shrine
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Admission fee not specified in the Inclusion
- Miyajima Ropeway fee
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Hiroshima at 9:00 AM and then leave for the Kintaikyo Bridge, one of the most unique bridges in Japan with a long history. The construction of wooden bridge is very unique and original and has been designated as a Japanese National Scenic Spot in 1922.
Later travel to Miyajima Island as one of the most scenic destination in Japan. Visit the famous Itsukushima Shrine, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, that was built up to the current form by Taira-no-Kiyomori in the 12th century. The location of this shrine is very unique with the great red gate called "Torii" in the ocean. Be amazed the beauty of the contrast between blue ocean and red gate. When it comes to low tide, you can get close to this gate by walking seabed.
It's an option for you to take Miyajima Rope-way to the highest mountain in Miyajima at your own expense. Enjoy the 360 panoramic view. Ttere is Reika-do eternal fire hall at the top of this mountain. The fire of this hall continues to fire for about 1200 years and the fire was used to light the flame of peace in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.
The tour concludes at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park for your onward journey in the beautiful city of Hiroshima.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Hiroshima city, or Hiroshima Station.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.