Private Day Tour of Jerusalem
Explore on foot the four quarters and major sites to all the three monotheistic faiths that Jerusalem is so central to with this private six hour walking tour. Our guide will take you to explore the Old City, focusing on the religious, historical and cultural sites that interests the many who visit.
Please note that taxis will be used as required to move to different locations around the City and taxi fares are not included in the tour price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The day tour will begin with a general orientation to the Old City & include visits to the city's four quarters and historic sites of interest including the Western Wall,Temple Mount & Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Any and all of the above and more is possible as this is your own custom designed tour where we will orient you to City Quarters, historic neighborhoods, markets, religious sites and some of the off the beaten places and of course our favorite food spots!
Departure Point :Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Jerusalem hotelReturn point: Your Jerusalem hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.