Private day tour of jaipur with guide
Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’, is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727 A.D.
Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan. The city which once had been the capital of the royalty now is the capital city of Rajasthan. The very structure of Jaipur resembles the taste of the Rajputs and the Royal families. At present, Jaipur is a major business centre with all requisites of a metropolitan city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing of JAIPUR
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Namaste Jaipur Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Namaste Jaipur Tours, B=633 Shastri Nagar Road, Jaipur 302016 India
you will Meet your driver and guide at 9:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur. then You will begin this wonderful sightseeing tour by visiting Amber Fort. The car drops you right in front of the Amber Fort. From there you can either walk or hire a jeep. Explore the 16th-century fort by foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. Your guide will explain all of the history of Amber Fort.
Then your car Driver and guide will take to see you the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake,
Afterward, you get into the car driver and guide ride to the next stop, City Palace.City Palace is in the heart of Jaipur, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture with guide. View the palace's beautiful collection of textiles, costumes and armor.
Then car driver and guide will takes you to the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh.
Later, you will stop at Hawa Mahal, also known as the 'Palace of Winds'. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch their processions without being seen. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. All monsuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur.
After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK YOU FROM YOU ACCOMMODATION/HOTEL ETC
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.