Private Day Tour of Durbar, Temple and Stupa #visitnepal2020
A visit to the 3 world heritage listed sites Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. This sightseeing of Durbar, Temple and Stupa will take you through the beautiful blending of religion Hinduism and Buddhism and at the same will take you back in time with ancient palaces from around 14 to 19th century and its rich historical story. In this tour you will also visiting the temple of Living Goddess Kumari .
You will be accompanied by our well-experienced Tour Guide.
Private tour on AC vehicle.
As it is a private tour so no need to waste time stopping and picking up people.
Highly flexible with time as per your request.
Entrance fees to world heritage sites included.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottles of drinking water as per the number of people.
- English Speaking Guide for City Tour.
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- International Airfare.
- VISA Charges
- Services not mentioned in Itinerary
- Monument entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
You will see following:
The temple of living god Kumari
The ancient palace of Kathmandu
The huge statue of Kaal Bhairab, excavated from ground in the 17th century.
The 115-meter tall temple of Taleju Bhawani
The old local market of Asan Bazar
Hippie Temple which is now in re-construction after post-earthquake.
Erotic carving in the temple of Jaggan Nath
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Self sprung, self-formed Swayumbhunath stupa or Mahachaitya on a hilltop on the western side of Kathmandu. You will also spot rhesus monkeys around the premises from the nearby forest.
Beautiful View of Kathmandu Valley
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
You will see the following:
Ancient Palace of Patan
Fine arts inside the courtyard of Patan Durbar Square (Sundari Chowk)
Krishna Mandir: Temple made from one single rock
Golden temple of Patan
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be carrying a placard with your name at the pickup point.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.