Private Day Tour of Delhi's Grand Temples
Explore the grand temples of Delhi on a private 7-hour sightseeing tour, and learn more about India’s diverse cultures and religions. Go to the Baha’i Lotus Temple, notable for its flower shape construction, see the vast Delhi Akshardham and more. Enjoy the services of your own personal guide and chauffeur along with a local lunch served on this tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal tour guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned car with personal driver
- Airport drop-off if needed
- Delicious South Indian lunch at the Akshardham Temple
- Personalized assistance through security checks
What's excluded :
- Tickets for shows at the temples
- Camera fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan), Connaught Place, New Delhi 110002 India
The Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Birla Mandir) is one of Delhi’s grandest sites of worship. Dedicated to Laxmi (goddess of prosperity), and Narayan (the preserver) the 3-storied temple houses idols of the goddess and lord, as well as many shrines and side temples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
End at the Akshardham Temple, the largest temple complex in Delhi, and take a visual journey through 10,000 years of Indian art. Despite its colossal size, the temple was completed in just 5 years, and features glorious films, lotus gardens, and even boat rides.
Enjoy a South Indian style lunch at the Akshardham Temple, before your return transfer to your Delhi hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
Following a pick-up from your hotel, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the flower-shaped Lotus Temple, Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent for the Bahá'í Faith. The award winning temple was completed in 1986, and as well as the striking exterior has a ground-breaking interior and extensive gardens.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: ISKCON Temple Delhi, Sant Nagar Main Road Hare Krishna Hill, East of Kailash, New Delhi 110065 India
Visit one of the largest temple complexes in India at the Iskcon Temple, divided into 3 red and yellow sandstone altars. Enjoy the optional sound and light show, and learn more about the Indian epics Ramayana and Mahabharata in the state-of-the-art audio visual hall.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel details while booking.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.