Private Day Tour of Delhi- Explore Old & New Delhi Monuments
With a rich history and its spellbinding monuments, Delhi is dotted with some jaw-dropping attractions to explore. The cultural blend of deep-rooted Old Delhi and the effervescent New Delhi is enormously striving.
• Private Day Tour of Old & New Delhi Monuments
• Covered UNESCO World Historical & Heritage Sites in One Day Tour
• Travel in Private air-conditioned vehicle
• Professional, Informative Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
• Enjoy Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi, offer by us
• Visit & Explore - Sikh Temple, Bangla Sahib
• Enjoy Street Food at Spice Market Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi
• Stroll around the Local Shopping Places in New Delhi
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Private Air Conditioned Vehicle for Delhi Sightseeing
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Bicycle Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi
- Professional,Informative Tour Guide Included , Only If Book with Tour Option
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge & Landing and Facility Fees
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Upon arrival at New Delhi , Our Driver will pickup you from Delhi Airport or from your Pre Booked Hotel in New Delhi , in an Private air-conditioned Vehicle and start your Full Day tour of Delhi accompanied with Guide, if Taken.
Visit & Explore - Sikh Temple- Bangla Sahib, India Gate, Parliament House, President House, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, and Qutub Minar Complex in One Day Tour.
Firstly will head straight to the 16th-century Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Mughal monument that inspired the Taj Mahal. Then, drive south to another iconic Mughal site: the Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret and a remnant of Delhi's ancient dynasties.
Then Jump forward a visit to the Sikh Temple- Bangla Sahib, a unique, white marble structure, afterwards will visit and Explore the Delhi Street Food at Spice Market in Old Delhi for Lunch Break.
Post Lunch , will head to the 17th-century, Mughal-built Jama Masjid, the largest and most spectacular mosque in Asia and one of the standout sights in Old Delhi and here you enjoy the Bicycle Rickshaw Ride offer by us.
From there, swing by the India Gate (Originally called the All India War Memorial) and a symbol of modern India. and Lastly, stop by the unforgettable Red Fort, a former royal residence built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, before drop-off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer Pick up from New Delhi Airport / Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in New Delhi.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.