Private Day Tour Of Ajmer And Pushkar By Car
Ajmer the impregnable hill land is a proud city where you will get to see some beautiful structures. It is a famous and important holy pilgrimage centre for the devotees of Islam religion and also Hindus. Pushkar The pale-blue town of Pushkar is a Hindu pilgrimage site as "Tirth Raj" and also hosts an extravagant, internationally renowned cattle fair.
• Religion Tour With Most Popular pilgrimage center - Pushkar & Ajmer
• Pushkar known for world famous camel or cattle fair which conduct every year before deepawali.
• Pushkar is perfect place to get aerial view of it from Savitri Temple situated on hill.
• Get chance to see villager peoples
• Perfect for couples, friends and families
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip private transfer by air-conditioned car or coach
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Pickup and drop-off In Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance Charges
- Camera Charges
- Any Personal expenses
- 07.00 Hrs : Pickup from your hotel From Jaipur
12.30 Hrs : Lunch (By Own) at a restaurant at Pushkar
13.00 Hrs : Pushkar Visit
14.00 Hrs : Ajmer Visit
20:00 Hrs : Dinner At Thikana Restro
22.30 Hrs : Drop at your hotel or location at Jaipur
Visiting Places :-
• Brahma Temple - The only temple where Lord Brahma is worshipped, is one of the main attractions of Pushkar. The temple holds special importance for the followers of Hinduism. The temple houses a life-size four-armed idol of Lord Brahma—the creator—in the antralaya (vestibule). The temple is also characterised by its white marble floor and stairs. The walls of the temple are studded with silver coins. The coins are put by the devotees to mark the births or deaths of the loved ones of the devotees who came here to offer prayers.
• Pushkar Lake - Another major attraction of Pushkar is the picturesque lake that is of immense significance for the follower of Hinduism because of its legendary origins. According to legends, a lotus fell from the hand of Lord Brahma and dropped into this valley. A lake sprang up on the spot, which was subsequently dedicated to him. The entire lake is supposed to be surrounded by 500 temples, 52 palaces, and 52 ghats.
• The Dargah Sharif - The world-famous Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti is the most frequently-visited pilgrimage point in Ajmer. The complex houses numerous monuments; important attractions within the Dargah include two imposing gates called Buland Darwaza, the mausoleum where Moinuddin Chishti's tomb is placed. There is also a mosque and a huge cauldron where believers donate money, which is then used to feed the poor and needy.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.