Private Day Tour: Ming Emperor's Tombs & Lunch at Commune by the Great Wall
This private day tour takes you to visit both Ming emperor's tombs and Great Wall in Beijing. Visit the only excavated tomb from the Ming Dynasty tomb site. Walking throuth the Scared Path and enter to the underground palace to see the emperor's and empress's coffins. In addition, enjoy a lunch in the Commue by the Great Wall. Which is hailed as "New Architectural Wonder of China". And there is a private accessing to the Great Wall. Lunch, entrance fees, private guide and driver service are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Air-conditioned car or van for your own use
- English Speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Dingling Underground Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Commune by the Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Badaling Shuiguan Great Wall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dingling Underground Palace, Ming Tombs, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Meet your private tour guide and your private car or van around 8:00am in your hotel lobby. You will first visit the Underground Dingling Palace, part of the 13 Ming Dynasty Tombs complex. 13 Ming Dynasty Emperors were buried in this area. You will visit Dingling and the tomb of the Wanli Emperor, which is the only one of the Ming Dynasty Tombs to have been excavated. 3000 pieces treasures were discovered inside. You will also have chance to see some unearthed treasures
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Scared Path will be the next program before you go for lunch. The path stretching for 800 meters north of the pavilion is lined with stone pillars and statutes. The statues include 12 figures of generals and civil officials and 24 animal figures -- lions, camels, elephants, unicorns and horses. There are 4 of each of these animals: two standing and two lying down. These lifelike and exquisite stone statues are of very high cultural and artistic value and constitute a museum of Chinese stone carving.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Commune by the Great Wall, Exit at Shuiguan, Badaling Highway, Beijing 100022 China
Then you will heading for lunch at Commune by the Great Wall. Commune by the Great Wall-Managed by Kempinski group. Which is a private collection of contemporary architecture designed by 12 Asian architects. In 2005, Commune by the Great Wall was hailed by Business Week as a “New Architectural Wonder of China”. Surrounded by verdant mountains and the Shuiguan Great Wall, the Commune blends natural beauty with modern art and architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Badaling Shuiguan Great Wall, West of Shifo Temple, Badaling Town, Beijing China
After your lunch, your guide will lead you up to the Badaling Shuiguan Great Wall through a private path accessing at Commune by the Great Wall. The arrow tower also is the pass of the water system used to defend against enemies, so called shuiguan (Water Pass). This is a rare architecture style different with other sections of Great Wall and it was built in 400 years ago. You will have couple of hours to hike the Great Wall.
At the end of full-day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will pickup in your city center hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.