Private Day-tour Luxor West Bank, Valley of the Kings & King Tutankhamun Tomb
The tomb of Tutankhamun is one of the most popular attractions of Luxor’s West Bank and visiting on a private tour means you’ll enjoy the undivided attention of your guide. This full-day tour from Luxor also visits the rest of the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatsheput (Deir el Bahari), and the Colossi of Memnon.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
pick up from your request hotel to Enjoy an unforgettable day exploring the mystery of Tutankhamun, This boy king from the New Kingdom was around 10 years old when he ascended the throne and died when he was only 19. You will get the chance to be face to face with his royal mummy in his tomb in the Valley of the Kings extra ticket. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. There you visit four royal tombs, including the Tomb of Ramses, the Tomb of Horemheb, the Tomb of Merenptah and of course the Tomb of King Tut. The tomb of Tutankhamun is the only tomb in Valley of the Kings that was discovered nearly intact in 1922.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh. Afterwards, you will be taken to see the 2 Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt which date back to the era of King Amenhotep . After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.