Private Day Tour Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Baisha Village from Lijiang
Spend a day admiring spectacular views and learning about local traditions on this action-packed private day tour. You won’t have to worry about organizing your own transport as hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Travel in a comfortable vehicle to the spectacular Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and enjoy the panoramic views. A delicious lunch is provided, and you’ll also enjoy a visit to Baisha Village where you’ll see murals, monasteries, and learn about the traditions of Naxi people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Experienced tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Yulong (Jade Dragon) Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Baisha Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Please avoid Chinese holidays and summer vacation. The price during holidays will be modified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yulong (Jade Dragon) Mountain, Yulong Naxi Autonomous County, Yulong County 674100 China
Your private guide and personal driver will meet you in your hotel lobby by 8am and then visit the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yak Meadow section). You will take cable car up and down the mountain. Jade Dragon Snow Mountain now is a famous scenic spot for sightseeing, mountaineering, skiing, exploration, scientific research and taking holiday. Besides, widespread legends and myths of the Naxi ethnic minority and the unclimbed Shanzidou are all important attractive spots for those who come here. Besides, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is a sanctuary for rare animals and wild plants.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Baisha Ancient Town, North of Lijiang County, Yulong County 674100 China
After Lunch, the guide will take you to Baisha Village to see the ancient Fresco and visit Yufeng Monastery. Baisha Village is much quieter because it is not commercialized. If you want to witness the authentic life of the Naxi People and appreciate their culture, but are tired of overcrowded Lijiang, here, at Baisha Village, you can experience the Naxi people’s peaceful daily life. Heading for this village, the Baisha Murals cannot be missed.The paintings were finished by Han, Tibetan and Naxi painters as well as painters from other nationalities.At about 4pm, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredCentrally located Lijiang hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.