Private Day Tour in Yangshuo: Biking, Moon Hill, Xingping River Boat, and Lunch
There are many fabulous Karst mountains and paddy fields in Yangshuo. This private full day tour in Yangshuo will let you ride the bike to Moon Hill along the Yulong River, and climb up the hill to enjoy the bird view, and take a local boat on the Li River in Xingping. Tasty local lunch, bike, boat, entrance fees, private guide and transfer services are all inclusive.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bike and helmet
- Xingping Li River Boat
- Entry/Admission - Yulong River
- Entry/Admission - Moon Hill
- Entry/Admission - Xingping Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
At 8:00 am, your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby in Yangshuo, then you will ride a bike along the country road towards the Yulong River. You will enjoy the impressive river and karst mountains view on the bike.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moon Hill, 8 km from Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
Moon Hill is a wonderful place to have a bird view of this area, it is definitely worth climbing up the thousand steps.
Then you will enjoy the local Chinese lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xingping Town, Guilin 541906 China
This afternoon, you will take a car ride to Xingping, where you will take a local boat to view the best section of the Li River, which looks like traditional Chinese painting.
Later, you will be transferred back to your Yangshuo hotel where the tour concludes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick you up from your centrally located Yangshuo hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.