Private Day Tour in Kazbegi & Dariali
Private Day Tour in Kazbegi & Dariali takes part in north-eastern Georgia, namely Kazbegi municipality. This region is distinguished by exceptionally beautiful nature - high, eternally snow-capped mountain peaks, alpine meadows, wonderful gorges, villages, etc.
During this tour, you will visit Ananuri fortress complex, ski-resort Gudauri, amazing Gergeti Holy Trinity Church, as well as enjoy breathtaking views of Mount Kazbek and Dariali gorge. You will also try tasty Georgian dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- FWD Drive to Gergeti Trinity Church
What's excluded :
Tbilisi – Ananuri – Gudauri – Stepantsminda – Gergeti Holy Trinity Church – Dariali gorge – Tbilisi
Early in the morning, via famous Georgian Military Road, we will depart from Tbilisi to Kazbegi. At first, we will visit the Ananuri fortress complex with churches and towers, which is beautifully overlooking the Zhinvali reservoir and dates back to the XVI-XVII centuries.
We will cross the Jvari (Cross) path – at an altitude 2395 m above the sea level and continue to Stepantsminda, the administrative center of Kazbegi municipality.
In Stepantsminda, we will visit the charming Gergeti Holy Trinity Church, which is located at an altitude of 2200 m. From this site, a really breathtaking view of Mount Kazbek and town Stepantsminda unfolds.
After visiting Gergeti church we will enjoy spectacular sceneries of Dariali Gorge and have a little hike to visit Gveleti waterfalls.
On the way back, we will enjoy delicious traditional Georgian dishes and in the evening we will return to Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is sportive
- This is a private tour. Only your group will be involved
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.