Private day tour in Champagne
Thanks to this tour, you will have a whole view of the Champagne area with 7 totally different tastings. Discover the types of Champagne, the history, the big houses and the little producer, the economy, the best view sights and a gastronomic local experience. Enjoy a personal guide who will adapt the tour to your only desires.
What you will taste is only Champagne of high quality : brut, rosé, blanc de blanc, blanc de noir, but also a special nature one and a lot of vintage !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- No exclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours in Champagne, rue Rockfeller, 51100, Reims France
Visit in Champagne.
I will make you discover the local producers of Champagne and the different types of champagne dyring an all day private tour.
1- I will collect you where you are staying in Reims or in Epernay.
2- You will enjoy an homemade breakfast with cakes, pastries, jams to give you the energy to start the day while I will explain you the planning of the day.
3- First we will meet a local winemaker in his cellar. He will show you his private production site and cellar. He will make you taste different types of Champagne taken from the cellar while explaining you how you can feel each special taste.
4- Then you will have a lunch specially organised for you to make you discover the food specialties of the Champagne area drinking vintage champagne local starter with ham of Reims, main dish cooked with Champagne, cheese and a delicious dessert made with pink biscuits of Reims.
5- We will drive the mountain of Reims across the vineyards of Champagne. You will see the landscapes, the points of views and understand why the Champagne grappes are so specials.
6- We will finish with an other champagne visit and tasting : visit a second producer, totaly different as the first one with other tastings.
If you have ideas, needs or simply desires, just ask and the tour will be adapt to exactly fit to you.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at all the hotels and places in Reims and Epernay. Just ask.If you stay in Paris, you can commute to Reims within only 45 min by train. From Gare de l'Est station in Paris. Start from Paris around 9am, back in Paris around 6pm. We can pick you up directly to the station in Reims and drive you back at the end of the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.