Private Day Tour in Baroque Ragusa
Our tour is unique in that it correlates freedom of movement and visits to the major "Baroque" towns in the province of Ragusa.
The intermediate experiences are designed for the contemporary traveler, therefore maximum attention in the territorial description, maximum attention for tastings and finally maximum attention for experiences at small local artisan activities.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - You will have lunch at restaurants of maximum territorial and cultural expression, you will taste the territory learning the culinary history of the ancestors of this land
- Experience to see how chocolate i.g.p. is made of Modica
- You will prepare the Sicilian cannoli with your own hands.
- For your photos, there are several stops along the way
What's excluded :
- There is no presence of a specialized guide, our driver will explain how to move
- Entrance ticket to the Donnafugata Castle
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Donnafugata
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ragusa Ibla, 97100, Ragusa, Sicily Italy
Ragusa Ibla has a great cultural heritage thanks to the reconstruction that took place after the 1694 earthquake.
The churches, palaces and much more were completely rebuilt in Baroque style.
Place of incredible beauty, substance and great suggestion.
Interesting to visit Ragusa Ibla after sunset, you can photograph the Ragusan Baroque in the full of its suggestiveness.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Modica, Modica, Province of Ragusa, Sicily
Modica, like Ragusa Ibla, was entirely rebuilt after the 1694 earthquake, so in this case too Baroque beauty reigns sultan.
A very interesting experience included in the tour is the active participation in the preparation of the Chocolate of Modica i.g.p, an interesting centenary art that the City of Modica still preserves intact.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Scicli, Scicli, Province of Ragusa, Sicily
The Città Scicli, famous as the Baroque district in churches and palaces, is very famous for being still today, and since 1999, home of the film set of the fiction "Il Commissario Montalbano".
Specifically, the town hall is the building that in the series houses the office of Commissioner Montalbano.
The small city of Scicli in addition to the beauty of the Baroque is located a few kilometers from the sea and will surprise you with splendid sunsets of surreal beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello di Donnafugata, 97100 Donnafugata, Sicily Italy
Very interesting Castle, with the possibility of an active visit inside.
It preserves the furnishings of the early 700s, and small exhibitions of the clothing of the time, as well as having a magnificent well-kept internal garden with labyrinth hedges.
This too, several times over the years, was the location of the set "Il Commissario Montalbano".
Excellent panoramic view for the view of our hospices.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up at your location, contacting us by phone and / or by messageAirports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Parcheggio Porto Pozzallo, Largo Vespri Siciliani, 97016 Pozzallo RG, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The Sicily region with decree of 04/07/2020 eliminated the restrictions concerning the distancing inside the vehicles authorized for the tour and experiential service. Therefore there is an obligation to wear only the protective mask and the sanitization of the hands using special gels.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.