Private Day Tour: Guilin City Tour
On this day tour you will visit the must-sees in city of Guilin. You will visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, the symbol of Guilin. Then you will visit the Reed Flaute Cave, a limestone cave with multi-colored light, which makes it the most interesting spot in Guilin. At last you will also take a walk in the picturesque Seven Star Park, which is the most visited and the largest park in Guilin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- You will meet the English speaking guide at your hotel lobby at around 9:00 in the morning. Go ahead to visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, the most representative and favorable landmark of the city of Guilin, which is apparently a hill bears resemblance of an elephant standing in the water.
Then, you will continue to visit Reed Flute Cave, also known as “the palace of natural art”. It is a huge cave featuring a path of about 1,640 feet (500 meters), surrounded by countless grotesque yet thrilling stalactite formations.
Lunch in a local restaurant.
At last, you will take a trip to the Seven Star Park, which receives the name from its seven karstic peaks. It is considered to be the largest and most picturesque park of Guilin with more than 120 hectares of mountains, clear waters, amazing stone forests, lush valleys, animals and plants diversity and valued cultural relics.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located Guilin hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.