private Day Tour Giza Pyramids & Memphis & Saqqara& Camel ride
Rewind to ancient Egypt with this full-day private tour to Giza, Sakkara and Memphis. With your own Egyptologist guide, admire the magnificent pyramids at Giza. After learning about these age-old tombs and the Sphinx, leave Cairo to see the Sakkara pyramid, an extraordinary stepped tomb known as Egypt’s oldest pyramid. Lastly, continue to Memphis to discover the UNESCO-listed ruins of ancient Egypt’s capital, including a giant statue of Ramses II. Enjoy a flexible itinerary on this private tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Professional Driver
- Private Car
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- At 8:00 am you will be picked up from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza by your tour guide to start your full-day tour visiting the Giza Pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. After seeing the famous pyramids and getting lots of photos, visit the Valley Temple. The place where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Plateau. This is the place where you can have a close-up look at the Sphinx, the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of King Chephren.
There is Opportunity to visit the Pyramids from inside and having Camel ride around the pyramids
continue your day tour to Saqqara, located only 16.7 miles (27 kilometers) southwest from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid, built for King Djoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form. Then continue your day tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx date back to 3100 B.C. Your tour finishes with drop off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.