Private Day Tour from Rajkot to Palitana Jain Temple
Full day excursion tour to Palitana include AC vehicle and accompanies English speaking guide service from Rajkot. Its include visit to all places of tourist interest in city and entrances to all monuments in the itinerary. Pick up and drop off from any hotels in Rajkot is well included. We serve complementary bottled water in vehicle and flexible to accommodate guest requirement during the tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver & guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palitana, Palitana, Bhavnagar District, Gujarat
Pick up from your hotel for full day excursion to visit Palitana (175kms/ 3hrs approx one way)
Palitana Temples Known for being the largest cluster of Jain temples. There are in total 863 temples from base to the peak of the Shatrunjaya hill on the banks of the Shetrunji River, where the Palitana temples are located. These hills have similarities to other hills where Jain temples have been built in Bihar, Gwalior, Mount Abu and Girnar. The Jain's sacred hill of Shatrunjaya have 865 temples atop itself. The hills were sanctified when Rishabha, the first tirthankara of Jainism, gave his first sermon on the top of this hill. The ancient history of the hills is also traced to Pundarika Swami, a chief Ganadhara and grandson of Rishabha, who attained Nirvana/ Moksha here. His shrine located opposite to the main Adinath temple, built by Son of Rishabha, Bharata.
The path is climbed through 3950 steps spanning 3.5 km up the Shatrunjaya Hills. The construction of temples of Palitana spanned over a period of 900 years and was structured in two phases.
After sightseeing drive back to Rajkot and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Rajkot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/11/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.