Private Day Tour From Marrakech To Imlil
Travel outside of Marrakech and into the Atlas Mountains on a private day excursion to Imlil. Enjoy a 3-hour guided walk through the countryside and between the secluded Berber villages. Then sit down for a traditional lunch with a local Berber family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Spend the day in Imlil, a village in the Atlas Mountains, on a private, full-day tour from Marrakech. Departing in the morning around 9:00, drive for 1.5 hours up the Moulay Brahim Gorges, arriving at a main trail head with streams and paths branching out in all directions
From here, leave the vehicle to head into the village. You will stop for a welcome glass of mint tea before continuing with a 2.5-mile (4 kilometer) excursion. Travel to the Berber village of Aroumd, passing the hamlets of Ait Souka, Targa, and Imoula.
Stop off in around and marvel at the view of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by almond and walnut trees. Continue for another 30 minutes to arrive at the home of a Berber family in Achan. Enjoy lunch with the family, then begin your return trip down the other side of the valley.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring essential clothing/equipment for this tour, they will not be provided to you. These include: Good socks with walking boots and/or good hiking sneakers, Day sack/backpack, Lightweight waterproof over-trousers or rain-pants and Water bottle or Camel-back pack
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.