Private day tour forest rock sigiriya to dolphins in trincomalee beach
Welcome to gorgeous beach line Nilaveli.
.Trincoamalee beach is one of the natural finest deepwater harbours in the world.
Other than that there is the Fort Fredrick that was built by the time of British Empire and it's in the prefect shape to this day. The famous Lovers leap rock is inside the. As for the religious "Koneshwaram" Hindu Kovil is there it's one of the oldest Hindu Kovils of the Island.
Trincomalee they are wide clean and water is crystal clear and most famous and place that is not to miss is Marble Beach of Trincomalee .“Nilaweli” beach with the famous Pigeon Island, the corals around the island is a great place to snorkel in our opinion and red rocks lying just 2 km offshore are reachable by small boat.
snorkelling in crystal clear water, whale watching across the bay, kite surfing all this in city built on a headland, which naturally protects the massive harbour behind it, also a naval station of Sri Lanka navy.
Pigeon Island Snorkeling.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - We provide 2 bottles for travellers
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trincomalee, Trincomalee, Eastern Province
We provide a very comfortable car with English speaking driver.
When you get confirmation of your tour you can send us your location details which pick up and your WhatsApp no.is easy to our drivers.
We start journey 7.30am.because if we start early you can visit and view more places in trincomalee.
Trincomalee has more beautiful ancient places and beautiful places to watch.
You can get beach experience.
Meny more things to do
And sea food restaurants
Departure Point :Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.