Private Day Tour: Dujiangyan Irrigation System& Mount Qingcheng
On this day tour, you will visit the Dujiangyan Irragation System, which considered to be a masterpiece of Chinese science and engineering. Then you will be in Mount Qingcheng to admire the beauty of the nature and also to feel the inner peace visiting the taosit temples, palaces and pavilions inside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Meet your private guide at your hotel lobby around 8am. It's about a 90-minute drive to Dujiangyan City from Chengdu, where you'll visit the Dujiangyan Irrigation System.
Inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage register, the Dujiangyan Irrigation System is a masterpiece of Chinese science and engineering. For over 2,300 years, it's enabled 33 counties on the Chengdu floodplain to get the benefits of the Min River, and turned Sichuan into a land of abundance that suffers neither droughts nor floods.
Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant, with the possibility to taste specialties of local cuisine.
At Mount Qingcheng, around 20 minutes drive from Dujiangyan, you'll hike on the mountain and ride the cable car both up and down. Besides the mountain's natural beauty, this area played a critical role in the development of Chinese Taoism - one reason why it too is UNESCO listed. Your guide will show you some of the many palaces, temples, caves, pavilions, and relics that scatter the mountainside.
Some consider Mount Qingcheng “the most peaceful and secluded mountain under heaven” - this is your chance to discover if it's true. Along the way you'll enjoy a boat ride on Yuecheng Lake.
It's about an hour and 40 minutes' drive back to Chengdu from Mount Qingcheng: you'll arrive at your hotel around 6pm.
Departure Point :Centrally located Chengdu hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.